The school year is winding down. Your dreams of summer break are THISCLOSE from being a reality, but there are an awful lot of things you need to do before trading your teacher bag for your beach bag.
Without a doubt, this can easily be the most overwhelming time of the school year.
- Your to-do list seems to get longer by the minute.
- Your students begin demonstrating more challenging behaviors.
- You find yourself panicking about all there is to do.
- You lose sleep wondering how you will fit it all in and stressing over what you may have forgotten about.
Feeling overwhelmed is perfectly normal, but it is also completely avoidable. In fact, the best way to combat feeling overwhelmed is to have a solid plan in place to get through the final weeks one step at a time.
And the good news is that I've created a proven system to break down the process of wrapping up your school year into manageable pieces and easy-to-implement action items so you can be relaxed and efficient as you tackle it all confident that everything will get done in a timely manner. I have even included lots of printable resources including student activities, surveys, checklists, and more.
I'm Jodi from The Clutter-Free Classroom. I am so excited to help you have a much smoother end to your school year and maximize your personal time during your well-deserved summer break.
Together we will make it possible for you to find much more enjoyment during the school day, and reclaim your nights and weekends as your own time.
As a National Board Certified Teacher with 17 years of classroom experience and a decade-long history of delivering professional development to successfully guide teachers to a better work/life balance, I am confident my tips, systems, and resources can help you too.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- 8 VIDEO LESSONS to guide you through the process of ending the school year stress-free AND getting a jump start on being ready for next year all at the same time
- COURSE HANDOUTS to make note taking easy while watching the videos and guide you in prepping for the end of the year
- END OF YEAR ORGANIZERS to streamline the process and keep you organized and on task:
- binder cover
- blank calendars
- to do lists templates
- A DIGITAL TO DO LIST EDITABLE TEMPLATE to make it easy for you to access your to do list and share it with others on any device that supports Google Slides
- 4 FAMILY RESOURCES to help support the important connection between home and school right up to the last day
- Notes to Your Students
- Parent Survey
- Student Survey
- Tags for 20 Cheap and Easy Student End of Year Gifts
- 4 END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES to keep your students engaged as the year winds down.
- Dear Future Teacher
- Top 10 Things About __ Grade Lists (and bulletin board / class book)
- Memory Books
- Comparing Books and Movies
- 3 REFLECTION and PROJECTION PRINTABLES to guide you in looking back and looking ahead
- Reflecting on the Year
- Planning for the Summer
- Looking Ahead to Next Year
- 2 BONUSES:
- A MASTER LIST OF ALL THE DIFFERENT THINGS TEACHERS NEED TO DO to support you in creating your own list and prevent you from overlooking things you may not have thought about
- A DIGITAL TO DO LIST EDITABLE TEMPLATE to make it easy for you to access you to do list and share it with others on any device that supports Google Slides